Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

10 months old!!

Well technically they will be 10 months in 2 days but I've got a moment to post an update now and not sure I'll have one again in 2 days so I am doing it now. :)

As you will see in the pictures below both girls are getting very big. Their next Dr. appt is next week but Brit should be pushing 18 pounds or more and Jillian is well about 14. Just from holding them I can tell they have both gained a bunch of weight since our last high risk appt the beginning of November. Jillian most of all has really filled out which I couldn't be happier about. The more weight she puts on the better it is for her lung growth and development. Both girls have been stable and healthy for the last couple of weeks which has been a huge blessing. I avoid taking them anywhere I absolutely don't have to though now that cold and flu season is upon us. I am hoping that becoming hermits for the winter will help them get through this season as healthy as possible. And on a lighter note both girls are doing awesome with their reflux and seem to be outgrowing the worst of it. Because they are doing so well it also means that they are both sleeping in their cribs all night, no more swing sleeping for either girl.

So without further ado, here are some recent pictures of our little blessings.


Brit pulling on Jillian's cannula


Brit sleeping

Jillian crashed out in her high chair after refusing to nap all day


Some days it is rough being Jillian

2 comments: