Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Battling Their First Cold Virus

3 weeks ago I took the girls to their first group setting which included other little kids. Our homeschool group was having a co-op class so I stayed with the twins and my 4 year old in the nursery while my older boys wen to class. Wouldn't you know, Brit caught a cold and then generously gave it to Jillian. The girls were doing good fighting off the virus until a few days ago. Yesterday I decided to take them to the pediatrician to make sure they didn't have an ear or sinus infection. Thankfully both girls have clear ears but Brit's lungs were a bit hoarse and Jillian is beyond congested (which I could already tell). It is always so hard watching your little baby struggle with a cold. Hopefully the girls will be on the mend soon, I am ready for them to start sleeping at night without waking up coughing every few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry the girls aren't feeling well. I hope they fight it off quickly, it is so hard when they are sick,

    I hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete